- Postage times are approx 7 days, sooner if possible, please contact us if you require something by a certain date and we will do our very best to achieve this.
- Postage and packaging charges are show in the shopping basket at the checkout process.
- We use selected top courier firms or if appropriate, first class Royal Mail postage.
- Some pieces are made to order and so will be delivered to you within 28 days. If for any reason there is likely to be a delay, you will be contacted by the artist or gallery.
- Returns are not accepted in store unless the product is faulty, or unless agreed by the gallery.
- Returned goods unless damaged/faulty should be returned in the same condition as when received so fit for re-sale, for a refund to be agreed.
- Refunds will exclude postage and packaging costs.
- If the goods are not adequately packaged, are incorrectly addressed or do not carry the correct postage and become damaged as a result, we reserve to right to deduct any loss of value that may have occurred from any refund due.
- Exchanges must provide a receipt but MUST only be exchanged for the same designer/maker within 28 days of purchase.
- Please be aware photographic evidence will be asked for via email before an exchange or refund will be discussed. Asking for this is not meant to be an insult but will help to understand the cause of damage etc.
Our online checkout uses a well-known global payment gateway called Stripe, which is a PCI Service Provider Level 1 which is the highest grade of payment processing security. You can rest assured that your information is safe and secure.
Please be aware that by using this website or making a purchase through roanokeart.co.uk requires acceptance of our terms and conditions at the bottom of this page.